Patient care pathway for an endoscopic sleeve
Initial doctor’s appointment with Dr Manos in order to discuss the endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty and confirm whether this procedure is a good option for the patient.
Three-day bariatric assessment at Clinique Bouchard in order to perform a series of medical exams and tests:
Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty at Clinique Bouchard
- Patient admission very early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Transfer to the operating room for the endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty performed by Dr Manos.
- Patients wake up in the recovery room and are taken back to their room.
- Afternoon and night spent at Clinique Bouchard under medical observation.
- The patient is discharged in the early afternoon, the day after the procedure.
To maximize results, patients need to adhere to a proper diet and exercise regimen.
After the procedure
Check-up 1 month, 6 month and 12 month after the procedure at Clinique Bouchard.
Patient care Pathway for an intragastric balloon
Before the gastric balloon procedure
After your meeting with Dr Manos, you will meet with Audrey, his assistant, who will brief you on the protocol and dietary and sport management.
Make an appointment for a consultation with the anaesthetist at the Bouchard clinic for the fibroscopy and balloon procedure.
The procedure will be carried out during two outpatient appointments to be booked with Dr Manos’ secretary at his practise.
Important: dietary nutritional monitoring is essential for progressive weight loss and stabilisation once the balloon has been removed.