Gastroscopies have evolved significantly in recent years, thanks to advances in medical engineering. As a result of these changes, hyper-specialization has led to a new specialty, interventional endoscopy.
- This requires a high level of expertise due to its specific level of technicity.
- It is performed by only 10% of gastroenterologists.It is a costly procedure that requires high levels of financial investment from healthcare facilities. Clinique Bouchard has invested in a high performance technical facility in order to offer these cutting-edge techniques.
With my expertise and many years of experience in interventional endoscopy, I am able to provide patients with the latest innovations:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic ultrasounds
- ERCP: gallstone treatment
- Digestive tract prosthetics
- Endoscopic submucosal dissection
- Treatment of complications from bariatric surgery